Uploader - Support Browsers

Aug 28, 2008 at 3:56 AM
Hi,

Great controls.  Has anyone had problems with the Uploader working in multiple file mode in Firefox, it defaults to single file upload mode.  I'm using Firefox 3.0.1 and flash plugin 9.x.  It's not just on my local dev env but also trying the examples on the sharppieces.com web site.

thanks

Eric 
Aug 28, 2008 at 8:40 PM
Edited Aug 28, 2008 at 8:40 PM
I'm having the same problem.  The really weird part is that if I let the page load and then scroll down until the control leaves the screen and then scroll back up, the control looks and works as expected.  I'm using FF3 by the way.  It would appear that making FF repaint the control corrects the problem.  In IE when the control loads, it usually displays as single file first and is then replaced very quickly by the multiple file.  In FF, the replace isn't happening.  I don't know how to fix it, just thought someone might find this information useful.

Except for this one problem, I would agree that the control is awesome.  Its exactly what I was hoping for.  Just a thought, it would be nice to have a CompletedFileReceived event or something that is fired once all of the FileReceived events have been handled.